Re: monthly chat june 2020

@15:
There have been two cyclones in last 15 days which hit India, one of which was around western region, which is where Bangladesh is situated, the another one was at the Maharashtra, where the Mumbai is.

As for the deaths, I am not clear about it. media... is not covering this at all.

Also, cases are not stopping here at all, instead they are increasing. So, I overall think that the lockdown failed, since the cases just kept rising, and not even for one day we were able to reduce it.

I suppose that is what happens when you lock the country with no warning or planning, give stupid instructions, and try to fight the virus with political slogans.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dotsonapage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector