Re: monthly chat june 2020

Hi all. Don’t really know any of you yet, (just signed up on Monday after years of lurking), but glad to hear you’re doing relatively well under the circumstances. As for me, I’m still at home. No word yet on when my office plans to re-open, though we’re supposed to reach Phase 2 of re-opening next week so hopefully soon. Meanwhile, I’ve been enjoying mostly gorgeous weather, making home-baked bread for the first time, agonizing over the news, and having mostly civil discussions with more conservative family and friends. As for games, my old fave Dice World’s been keeping me busy, as has Galactic Colonies, though the fact we still can’t accessibly harvest asteroids annoys the crap out of me. I’ve also finally gotten into MUDS over quarantine, and might have a slight Triad City addiction. Also created a char in Cosmic Rage, though she’s been woefully neglected this past week. Should prob check in on her.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dotsonapage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector