Re: Mause game, new killing game!

We deal with what we see. I've stated before that if it were up to me, and me alone, CP would not be supported here. It'd be on the blanket ban list (i.e., talk about playing it if you want, but you can't download it here and can't direct others on how to do it).

But we aren't talking about CP, or Clash of Lightsabers, or any other games. We're talking about this one.

This one has problems. If they aren't fixed, it will be dealt with.

Nuno's reasons for reporting this game are not relevant. The only way Nuno is going to get in trouble for this is if he is straight-up lying about problems. That's a great way to get warned. But it doesn't appear that he's done that.

The so-called "yeah-but" defense? You're doing it again.
"Yeah, I know we stole stuff but other games..."
"Yeah, I know we might be doing something wrong but Nuno is..."
You're deflecting blame. If this game has problems, then that is the focus of this discussion. Other situations will be dealt with as they arise. Whether or not they're dealt with, and when, have no bearing on what happens here in this thread or to this game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : djsenter via Audiogames-reflector