Re: amazing JAWS offer for those in the UK!

Isn't this a form of thread piracy? If someone's posting JAWS related info and you come in shouting about NVDA as post #2, there is no relevancy to the original poster's topic. Beyond that, it's highly disrespectful to people who do prefer to use JAWS. Are they horrible just because they don't use your vaunted product of choice?

If NVDA is so great, why are those who use it always so defensive and offensive? I cannot think of a single JAWS discussion where an NVDA fan has to horn in just to say "NVDA is so great and it's free!" That's fine, and NVDA may well be both of those things, but in that case, go start your own NVDA advertisement topic!

I get it that you can't afford to or refuse to pay for JAWS, that's totally fine. I get it that you love NVDA, that's great. But what gives you guys the right to swarm JAWS topic in a such a shameful way to disparage those who do use that product? I like Amazon Music, you like Spotify. You don't see me trying to convince you to switch, do you?

Kai

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector