Re: Cosmic Rage, a futuristic MUD unlike any other

To folks asking about my main issues, suffice it to say that if I actually went and described all the problems I have with the game, we'd be here a while. Some of them relate to the mud as a hole, some target the community, and some are in between. It's something very very difficult to put into words and not come off as a bitchy asshole. Despite it's faults, I do believe that CR is one of the best space muds out there, even if I only have 2 others to compare it to (I tried Miriani and it's offspring a bit ago).
I am willing to write up a detailed breakdown of the game, though it would have to wait a month or two (I would need time to swing back into things), the question is, with what I feel like needs to be said and my lack of diplomacy, would it be worth it?