Re: Cosmic Rage, a futuristic MUD unlike any other

@amerikranian, it would depend upon why you were writing such a review.
If your intent was negative, IE, to discourage others from playing and/or express feelings of frustration or anger at the game itself and it's staff, then probably not.

if your intent is Positive, IE, share your opinions, highlight things that need improving so that the game will get better, then it's probably a worthwhile thing to do.

Whilst I like CR myself very much, it's manifestly not perfect, hence the comments in my CR activities topic, however I will say Dardar, and by extention the rest of the staff have always been pretty good about listening to opinions and critique and are fantastic about fixing bugs or making improvements when issues are brought to their attention. Obviously the bigger the change that needs to happen, the longer it will take, but I have! seen some changes, and even comparatively large ones made with reference to suggestions I've personally made, from small matters like altering bits of description in certain rooms, to larger points like making Asteroid processing available at a wider rank range, and giving upgrades to increase the hold size on pollution cleaners.

This is why I'm confident that the current issues, such as the major problems with ground combat at the moment, some of the less interesting/lucrative activities, and meteor chasing being %100 useless, will get solved sooner or later.