Would anybody be able to purchase manamon 2 for me?

Hello!
Good morning/afternoon/evening, people!
So, I've always been a fan of the Manamon games. I've almost beat the 1st game and have already played through the demo of the second game.
I know these tittles aren't exactly cheap but their content is sertainly worth it.
I would like to know if someone has the conditions to purchase the game for me, if pocible?
I unfortunately am unable to save enough money for the game. The game kosts $39 dollars and here, in my country a direct converssion would be r$190 reais, not to mention taxes.
I know we are all going through difficult times so thank you for reading this message.
If you want to contact me privately my e-mail is
caiohenrique...@gmail.com
Thank you and a wonderful day to all!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector