Re: Would anybody be able to purchase manamon 2 for me?

Excuse me, @post 6 did I read this right? Ignore you? Do you realize that most of us have bills to pay and our purpose in life is not to buy games for others? Your comment is the exact reason why I would be very selective if I ever decide to purchase a game for someone. Many people on here provided games for others, so ignoring is far from being the right term. There is a dedicated topic for requests, and I'm 100% sure that if someone wants to help they know where to look at. Being patient and asking nicely one time is, according to me, the right thing to do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector