Re: What do you think of this video?

I didn't post this to shit stir, but I did post it for a reason. I wanted to see some actual condemnation taking place, and I didn't really see that. Even if these people in the first half are a small subset, I thought what they were saying was pretty damn demeaning. So where's the passion? I mean, social media is blowing up right now over this very type of thing. To me, it speaks that people generally don't care except when they're made to by circumstance.

That shit was some of the most ignorant and racist tripe I've ever heard in my life. Now yeah, being white, I get that I don't really hear the worst of the worst.

See, I actually want what liberals say they want but in actuality, they don't. I want minority groups to be able to go out and do whatever they want. I don't want them to be harassed, beaten, and killed by police if they do happen to commit a crime. I want to see the power in the hands of those who haven't felt it before.

I'm just a little disappointed - though not surprised - that people would quibble over the data rather than express their concern about what was said in that video.