Re: Mechanical Keyboard Recommendations

I've also heard great things about the Corsair K63. It also depends on your situation. If you're looking for a stationery board, I'd go with that, or if bluetooth isn't needed, I'd consider
this
great board by HyperX. Note it comes in different Cherry MX variants (Cherry MX is the golden standard for switches).

If you can, buy a switch tester. You'll do yourself a huge favor by getting one. It features a slew of different switches so you can determine which is right for you. I currently am using blues, and I love them. Absolutely everyone hates it because they are quite loud and noisy, but I love the tactile bump and feel of typing on them, and don't have much of a reason to switch.