Re: Mechanical Keyboard Recommendations

Hi,
I am using hyperX alloi  elite.
chose red switches thats what I liked when i tried before buying,
I got mine less than 100 in black friday I don't think that is the case always.
this feels more close to razer hudsman  elite but that one over 200 dollars smile
personally I prefer red for gaming over blue switches, so check them out first these switches.
mine has a usb port (the keyboard it self requires 2 usb port to connect to pc), media control switches as well voleum wheel.+ wrist rest (made of plastic).
i am loving the keyboard honestly.