linux users, try ubuntu 14.0.4 lts, it's quite stable

Hey guys. I have been quite happily using ubuntu 14.04 for a couple of days now, and honestly so far, it's been one of the most stable linux experiences i have had. Once i got voxin installed, things felt comfortable. Unity isn't that bad, and i think they have fixed about 90 percent of the firefox accessibility issues. It seems light enough on resources for this older machine, so i'm quite happy with it for the long term. I guess that is the idea with an LTS release like this after all, stability. I still might try arch in a virtual machine to get more comfortable with using the tourmanal. I think linux has come a long way with hardware support, as i didn't need to install any proprietary drivers this time around. If things keep going well like this, i swear i might ditch windows completley. I just need to find an accessible FTP client, and look in to server side accessibility. Just thought i'd share my pleasant experience.