Re: Full breakdown of all accessibility functionality in The Last Of Us 2

@superblindman, Thanks for responding. You made me feel more assured now, i honestly tought all of this would be easier with navigation assist and the tools. I surely don't want to play this game only for the story. My thinking is this kind of game should be played like it was intended to be played, with all the limited resources or the hard combat smile) I'll surely not play on very light on my first playthrough of it, moderate should be enough smile)
Can't wait for it!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Veljko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superblindman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamer95440 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superblindman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superblindman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector