Re: VGStorm RPG Walkthroughs

Hi! I am getting closer and closer to beating Stella. I have noticed that it is easier for me when I have the left alt button set as my dragon  strike scroll command. I can get to the part where I have to hit Three prompts and then i get killed. The closest I have gotten is to get her Health down to 50%. Also; i solved the issue I had with my tts. It turned out I had to set the preferences, save my game and then Close the game and load it again. My settings were then saved successfully. About Manamon 2, I can't understand the online feature. I have tried to create a room to either do trade or battle, but don't understand how to do it. Nothing happens when I create aroom. In the first game, I have trouble trying to trade with myself. I tried running the program process Explorer, but can't read the screen.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector