Re: My ZDSR arrived today, anyone wants me to present something?

But the response speed of zdsr is far better than NVDA.
Personally think that this is the most basic thing of screen readers, fluency.

defender wrote:

Thanks for translating that.

Some of these missing features make sense, as I know that they would probably require paid libraries or API keys, and maybe the man hour cost of developing support for some of the other items was taken into account.
But honestly, why the hell would anyone not able to afford the full version of ZDsR not just use NVDA.  About the only thing this has going for it in the free version that NVDA doesn't from what I can tell is some different voices, the control labeling and directly integrated third party OCR/translation without addons.
That stuff is nice, especially the labeling which NVDA really should have by now, but given all the other basic missing features...  I mean god damn, no laptop keyboard, no chrome support and no table navigation in word?  I feel really bad for people who don't know any better and think this is their only option.

That said, 140 USD for the pro version seems very reasonable, assuming it does all it says it can.  But even then it's not as customizable as NVDA it seems, it can't do English braille yet, and that cloud thing is kinda sketchy IMO.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector