Weird issue with Shadow Rine

Hi everyone,
I've noticed a weird issue with Shadow Rine on my computer. The game seems to be running at super speed, and changing the frame rate doesn't change anything. Now, the main character walks about as fast as Elena dashes normally. Demons have been sped up similarly. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that hasn't helped. Any ideas what might be going on?