Re: Weird issue with Shadow Rine

Well, see if the computer consumes more energy when running sr. If it does, you should change the value of the appropiate option in computer's settings.
I don't want to switch the system language too see a name of a single option in English.
I believe the option may be called quality and it can have the values high (for games), normal and energy-saving mode.
So, try finding that option based on these clues and, if it's set to high, set it lover.
I hope I helped.