Re: Animation, OBS, accessibility, etc

I was looking something similar up earlier actually. There are ways to add audio to avi files, with ffmpeg, moviepy, or mhmovie, as discussed [here] and [here]. The bigger pain is that adding mp3 encoded audio involves using things like ffmpeg, though with moviepy you can apparently switch to vorbis encoding. Animation is generally frame by frame, which can be annoying, though there are usually tools that help people manage workflow and layering for animation, etc. like [aseprite].

I wasn't sure if things like OBS or windows movie maker were sufficient for doing things like accessible animation or film editing. For what its worth BrushTone does handle making gif animations, I'd intended to have a better tool available by now, not to mention more indepth guides for this kind of thing, but things being as they are. Perhaps I could patch in an AVI or compatible export option...