Re: Deep Space Dice For Alexa

Okay I've just played my first game and I definitely like this, especially the necessary decision making and the fact that you wonderfully have so many things going wrong at once, I ended up losing out when being fired upon by five ships, one of which knocked out my shields then leaving me with no engineering and only 4 points of hull big_smile.

It'd be nice if you were told the hitpoints left at enemy ships when selecting who to fire at and how much, since when you've got several, it's harder to track which ships have more health.
It'd also be nice if there was a way to shorten the away mission command a bit.

I've tried "Send on away mission 2 tactical" which sort of makes me sound a bit like yoda, but I couldn't quite get them to deal with the threat in one sentence, especially when you needed a couple of different crew typpes, though I'll have to experiment and see what works.