Re: Creating a code free RPG using Sable(video 14), by Ebon Sky Studios

Hi everyone,

Sorry for anyone having problems trying to contact me. we are changing hosting for our website and were told it would be down for 24 to 48 hours, but I didn’t realise that it would impact our email too. I’ve emailed our web designer  asking him to look into this for us, so hopefully he’ll have a solution soon (although we are in totally different time zones , so that may slow things slightly), but as soon as it is up and running again I’ll post here . in the mean time if anyone needs to reach me urgently you can reach me on  ebonskystud...@gmail.com

Paul Lemm