Re: Full breakdown of all accessibility functionality in The Last Of Us 2

Hi.
@Superblindman: Thanks a lot for your answers.
Regarding updates: I don't think that'll be an issue because it might check for updates when launching the game. So you just press X to update if I remember correctly.
Sounds great regarding feedback. That makes me happy.
I'm copying my last question from post 109, which I didn't get answered, but I do understand there is a lot to reply to:
Does the TTS read the objects in the game, for examples chairs, tables and other objects which is not going to be used? That would be nice to give a better idea on what's around you.
Last question for now:
Is there any sound or music playing when selecting the game on the home screen, so we know this is the right game the cursor is on? I might remember wrong, but I think you can press the down arrow on the d pad to watch a preview movie of the selected game, where some games have sounds or music. But I don't remember if that's on the ps3, ps4 or psp it works like this. It would be really great to have such feature for us who don't have access to the TTS on the ps4.
I should receive my ps4 tomorrow if things goes as planned. I look so much forward to Friday... This is going to be amazing...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superblindman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamer95440 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector