Re: I get anxious over small things.

@Nocturnus, yeah I get that.

I'd not want to put myself into others hands if I can help it.

I think it's a subconcious need to want to help, someone on here messaged about watching tv shows from the UK and I asked if I could help then we spoke and he was showing me how to use reaper, I have nothing against the guy what so ever; I think I should just hold back on helping with tasks like this in the future.