For the potter fans... new wizarding world expansion revealed

Hi,
Well this is for those who are lucky enough to go to Orlando at all.
Universal are currently in the process of revealing their Diagon Alley expansion to the world. I know a few years back, they opened up a Hogsmeed section in Islands of Adventure, one of their theme parks, but this time, they're opening up Diagon Alley in universal studios.
From what I've heard, you'll be able to go inside Gringotts Bank, which will be a ride through the vaults.
Also, there will be a working hogwarts express.
The Alley itself will have multiple streets, and some of the merchandise will be exclusive. They will also be selling some interactive wands which will work in the streets and cause things to happen.