Re: For the potter fans... new wizarding world expansion revealed

That does sound good, although I'm not really sure how much basing all this potter stuff on the films works sinse while the films had their moments as with many things they can't compare to the books.

Still it'd be good to see. I did go to Orlando florida when I was 14 and did see universal studios. What I enjoyed most about that trip were the many rides that let me go and travel through film sets, like the terminator one which was represented originally as a promo video for cyberdine systems that then got gaitcrashed by Sarah conner and the resistanse from the future, then there was the Back to the future ride involving knocking Biff tannon back in the delorian. The ET and startores rides were awsome as well though sadly I never got to go through alien war which was disappointing.

One potter related thing I have done however is Anik castle up here in the northeast of England was where they filmed a lot of hogworts, particularly the quidich and flying c ar scenes and I did go on the Harry potter tore for that which included broomstick training that was quite fun. the one crazy part about the broomstick training is my mum's guide dog decided the broomstick was definitely hers and tried to pinch off with it, in fact we've got a hilarious picture of my mum's dog with a short broomstick in her mouth big_smile.