Re: Who agrees that redspot should be back

i would like to point out that your report, is just so fucking stupid that it makes a potato look like a Harvard graduate. Sure, its a blanket ban game, yeah. a: are we taling about cloans of the game? no. b: are we posting links to cloans of the game? no. c: are we talking about the original version, by the original developer, and giving our opinions on if the game should come back either in its last online state from teh devs or in ia new, rewritten way that is better and more balanced and better all around? yes. d: are we cursing people out because they disagree? some people might, but i know that i'm not or at least not purposefully. e: are we calling peoples names, being racist, or telling people that they should, for example, go kill themselves because they don't agree with us? no. therefore, your report has no meaning, other then the game is in a sticky topic that most people in the forum skip over. If we were talking about cloans, spreading cloans, giving links to other versions of the game, boasting about hosting servers, etc. then i would be ok with you reporting the topic. But we're not so, your report is dumb, has no actual ground.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector