Re: Who agrees that redspot should be back

So, unless you guys who love this dramafest haven't noticed, it's just you guys who want it back, a tiny handful inside an already fractured community.  Someday, I seriously hope the lot of you can grow up and face life the way it was meant to be faced and not assume that it owes you everything, world included.
and yes, I said what I said and meant what I said.  This isn't the only topic of this nature.  It's not inventive; it's not creative.  It's not productive.  It's nothing but a waste of cyberspace and a load of time you could be spending coding the stupid thing if you were so inclined to.  For all the gripe about how you want it back so badly, you really must not since you haven't bothered to pick up BGT, just to try and get this show on the road.  You all love to talk smack but you never seem to want to walk to get things done.  I could fill this forum with games I'd like to see come back, or games I'd l;ike to see made accessible, or games I'd like to see get coded, but really, what does it prove other than the fact that I have a ton of time on my hands I honestly don't care about?  If you can prove to me that a topic of this nature produces results, be my guest.  Thus far though, it hasn't, and it shows no signs of doing so anytime soon.  If I were the bunch of you who want it back I'd shut up, wait for the waters to cool and see if something happens as the result of them not being boiling hot anymore.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector