Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

It's still shut-in time. I'm bored out of my tree. Manamon 2 can help with that.

As such, I've been thinking of two teams I could run through the game with. I have minimal experience with both teams (i.e., I've used one or two members a bit on both). One team limits itself to manamon which only have one type. The other team is all holy types.
My question is: what should I use?

Team 1: mono
Members: Alluppig (earth), Angorge (water), Bamboom (electric), Centiplex (insect), Limtoroom (plant) Marlaunt (ghost).

Team 2: Holy
Members: Tenshaino (holy-fighting), Vishthaugh (holy), Caboerain (holy-water), Sanctosoul (holy-ghost), Pegastorm (holy-electric), Kamadeir (holy

And if you're wondering why I'm not using Angillish or Sacraloon? Well, I have way too much experience with the bird (it's a manamon 1 staple, and it's a bit better in manamon 2), and Angillish I used in my previous playthrough not too long ago.

Let me know your thoughts. I could also go for a poison-type team (Cerberat, Delazzard, Ratiera, Treezon, Ursinearator, Turoison) if it's more to your folks's liking.

I will obviously prep all the manamon myself, though I may need help with trading and all that jazz.