Re: Who agrees that redspot should be back

As a matter of fact?  I have.  I've done it on other topics and for other reasons.  When more or less this same bunch was griping about being banned from RS I calmly pointed out that posting out here about it wasn't going to do a single thing about it.  When more or less the same bunch posted out here about how it was wished that changes would be made to balance this or that and how the admins played favorites, I calmly pointed out that it didn't make any sense to keep playing if the game and environment was so bad.  this is, to my knowledge, the third topic of this nature where RS is concerned and it's doing exactly the same nothing the other two did.  So I took a harder stance.  If you feel stupid because of anything I posted?  I'm not entirely certain what to tell you other than that it honestly wouldn't hurt to self-examine and try to at least consider the possibility that you might, just might, be wrong?
I get it.  We're creatures of habbit.  We don't like it when things go away.  We don't like it when things disappear, even if said things were garbage in some respects.  That doesn't mean that they're worth clinging to as if they're your lifeline.  Oh, and for the record?  If you take the time to post?  I already know you care.  You care enough to reply; now if you would only care enough to take a step back and look at yourself.
Yes, I've thought about what I was going to say.  Yes, I've heavily considered its consequences.  Yes, I've opted to send it even though I know it sounds almost entirely negative to those who are reading it.  Want proof?  You'll not see a post from me on any of the other two topics for that reason.  I kept away because most of what I would have said would have been delivered far too prematurely and would have been as ridiculous as this particular topic.  I feel qualified to deliver post 74, because out of all the nay-sayers, I'm the one who's willing to give you constructive advice rather than just calling you a bunch of insults.  You think I'm insulting you?  Point me to what I said that got you so worked up and we can talk about it.  Otherwise?  I stand by what I said and will continue to stick to what I said.  The same lot keeps doing it, the same lot needs to grow up.  AG net is not here to babysit you.  If you're out here you should be out here with enough sense to know there has to come a point in time when you let something go, regardless how hard it is.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector