Lenovo ThinkPads

Hi Folks,

I was wondering if I could get some feedback from those of you who have used Lenovo ThinkPads. I am going to be taking some certification course to possibly land some work in IT, and they provide each of their students with Lenovo ThinkPads apparently. I've never used one before, and was wondering if there is anything about them that I should be aware of either good or bad. Any information would be helpful as I would really like to know what I'm in for since I've never used one of the ThinkPads before. Thanks.