Re: This title needs to go

Jayde, how do you drive a car?
I asked a question not many people on here can relate to.
Chances are if most of the population you are engaged with can not relate to the question, the results will be shit.
I could ask a sighted person how to use voiceover on their iPhone. They wouldn't have a clue.
Unless... I educate them.
If she can expalin and help us understand what this means, then maybe it would be easier to relate to. But if she just says, this bothers me, change it, that doesn't make us understand. It is like me telling the sighted person, voiceover talks to the screen, I need you to put it on for me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector