Re: Challenge of the Horse, 2D Endless Sidescroller

I just got a high score of 234 in Challenge of the Horse using my male Chesnut-colored horse named Ty! You can get it from: http://tunmi13.dev/projects/coth.zip  Hey, nice little game ya got here. A couple suggestions and or bugs. I don't like how objects sort of just, disappear when you walk by them. It doesn't feel very realistic to me. In edition, I think that the gender selection should be a menu, not an input box. And once you get to speed 100 and it stops getting harder, the horse should not snort, as it's not getting harder, just 15 seconds elapsed. And one more thing. Add T to check how long you've been playing for and maybe remove C to tell you coordinets. I don't see it as being very necessary. I also think that points should work a bit differently. Maybe the closer you are to an object when you jump, of course with the exception of the air object thingies, you should get more points. For example, if i jump 1 tile away from the object, I would get more points then if I jumped, say, 3 squares away from it. It would also be nice to jump with up arrow, making the game easier to play with one hand. Something I also think would be cool but maybe not practical for a game like this is the ability to whip the horse to make it go faster or slower. Like, s for slower, f for faster, but the horse won't always listen, and maybe you get a penalty, such as losing points. Good game overall though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TimothyJohn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rowangarel98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rowangarel98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector