What do you think about Levtec Winstaller?

Greetings,
I was wondering what people think about this utility and whether it's  worth buying, or whether it's even still in active development. For those who don't know, the Levtec Winstaller allows you to create custom Windows images designed of course with fully accessible installation in mind. But apart from that feature which is now supported by Windows 10 natively anyways, you can customise your immage in various ways, some of the more interesting things include features such as slipstreaming device drivers, having NVDA run during the setup phase of Windows, preinstalling apps, and so on. You can read more about the software at http://levtec.linkpc.net/info/utilities/winstaller.htm
so as I said already, did anyone use the software and what are your impressions? I heard about it a long time ago, but for some reason searched to see if it still exists, and it appears to still be updated.