Seriously considering getting a PS4 just because of The Last of Us 2

Hi folks,
firstly, I'm not sure if this topic is better suited for the off-topic or the general discussion room, so I'm sorry if this is the wrong one, and anyone with the power to do so, feel free to move it if that is the case.
With this out of the way, I'm probably about to purchase a used PS4 just for this one game because this is a milestone in the history of the videogaming industry, and I don't want to be left out after having grown up on some seriously old games for the Sega Megadrive 2 and the like, of course the PSX, and having retained my interest over the last 20 years.
The question is: I don't have a TV and I don't think I need to get one for the console. I believe I should be able to use it just fine if I keep the language set to English (other languages don't have the TTS for the screen reader, or so I heard), just with headphones or over WIFI and Remote Play. Is that assumption correct? And if so, could someone please direct me on how to turn on TTS to start setting the console up if I just power it on for the first time and plug in my headphones?
Thanks,
Lukas

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector