Re: Seriously considering getting a PS4 just because of The Last of Us 2

Whether or not you get it, and I say you do because we dont know how accessible the ui of the ps5 is yet, whereas you can be sure it is after setting up on ps4, if you create your psn identification now, you can get injustice ultimate edition free for a limited time. I think that if your monitor has an hdmi connection, you can plug your ps4 to that so that someone can see to help you get set up. After that, you can just plug your headphone into the controller and use it without having to turn on any monitor.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Veljko via Audiogames-reflector