Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

Yeah, Scourge Tail and Toxic Tail is a toss-up. I keep Toxic Tail around for shadow types...but no, I definitely wasn't kidding. If Aaron wants manamon to be defined by their moves, Grandlan has far too many, and just makes me sad for the other 304 manamon who don't have similar coverage options. Hell, Grandlan even gets an item -AND an ability that boosts its non-STAB moves. Huge, huge slap in the face.

Mitch, Colovaird isn't bad, but Martiagle beats the snot out of it. Both of them are sort of flimsy in the defenses, but at last check Martiagle had a little more going for it, plus Berserk Branch instead of Fury Power. Fury Power hits more types, but it also lowers already awful defenses. Also, Love and War is just an ugly ability. Admittedly, DiveBomb is good, albeit not as good as it should be.
Elephrost is the first form of Maustadon, so no, I didn't miss it.

Plant mono team: Hydrake, Guerrerrol, Banyardan, Junanchel, Treezon, Limtoroom
Flame Mono team: Escargma, Blaizond, Garganchan, Merembear, Ursinearator, Dragomier
Electric Mono team: Titomaton, Mondevol, Erroir, Dussocket, Glimerodo, Storm Jimitron

And I'm starting to realize a funny thing. We're nearly 310 manamon in, and it's actually pretty tough to make full teams for a few types. Insect, undead, dragon, fighting, ice...I mean, you can get there for some of them, barely, but you end up using manamon whose stats, moves or both are bad. Myaneko is on my theoretical magic team even though its only selling points are huge HP, decent special attack and good speed; its weaknesses are all over, and its defenses are so abysmally bad that it is trashed by virtually everything that hits it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector