Advice needed.

Hi guys.
So, with the last of us part 2 having just come out I've decided to get rid of my xbox 1 in order to grab a ps4.
I spoke to my father about it, and while he says I can do it, he wants me to think about my existing library also.
He says that I might not have anything to play after I've beaten the game.
Those are some good points, but I don't really use my xbox anyway.
I've already played the hell out of both my madden games.
I don't really want to get rid of my xbox, but its not really like I have a choice if I want to play the game.
Apparently ps4 rentals do exist, but they charge 110 rand (equivalent to about $10) per day.
I don't know about you, but that's a hell of a lot of money to spend on a rental.
I don't want to rush through the game, I want to take my time.
My brother suggests I wait for the ps5, but that's going to be way too expensive.
I also don't know about the accessibility.
My brother wants to buy the xbox, but he says he won't be able to pay the full price at once.
Okay, fine.
I just really don't want to wait 5 or 6 months for him to pay the full amount.
I want to play the game sooner than later.
I don't think he'll be very happy if I sell to someone else.
I don't mind waiting a month or so, but anywhere past that is asking a bit much.
I know I'm beeing impatient, but I've got about three weeks of holiday and I'd like to at least start the game before school resumes.
What should I do?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector