Re: Advice needed.

You can get injustice free on ps4 for a limited time if you make your psn account now, then the last of us 2 won't be your only game. I do feel like the ps4 has a better game library to be honest, but since tts is not available outside of the states, you're going to need to learn a new system and adapt to using key tones to navigate. I guess some games like the last of us 2 has some out of game music, so you could find those easily enough. I'd say go for it if you really want to, again just don't get the console for its accessibility. Maybe get something for your brother too so he isn't left out. The base ps4 is fairly cheap these days. It really depends on how willing you are to let go of your old library.

When I was younger, I used to sell all of my old games so that I could try to keep up with the latest stuff. But when I realized that I got rid of some seriously good games and couldn't play them anymore and had no way to emulate them, like tekken 4 and soul calibur 2, I regretted it and stopped selling my games, and now we have a huge library accross the ps2, ps3 and ps4 and vita. I know it's hard, but if you do have some kind of income and can start saving up some money over time, that may also be an alternative worth pursuing.

If most of your xbox games are digital, you could just pick up the digital only model later on.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector