Re: What do you guys think of Pascal, in terms of accessibility and modern

Ouch. The commenting sounds quite painful. But seriously though, I should actually get into it.

About 2 years ago or so, we were talking about file extensions and I can't remember how, but .pas ended up coming up. Then, our teacher was like, its not important for now, but later on yule learn to programme in Pascal then it'l be Important. I actually checked it out, then I forgot about it, because I thought we may learn something else, like python or even C, but today I found the syllabus and realised its true.

Oh and @Camlorn, apparently they haven't changed the syllabus in seven years, hence why Pascal is still being taught. You'd think with reading all the stuff they wrote in the syllabus, about how they want Caribbean students to be literate in not just languages, but with technology, and yayadadadadada blah, blah blah, you'd think they'd at least let us learn Python or something a little more modern

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector