a little hellp

hi.
3 days ago i had a concert, and zohar was there.
i love this girl, and i wrote a letter to her 2 months ago and gave to her a month ago.
a month ago i had a concert, where she told me that she haves a boyfriend.
i'm 15 and a half, and she 17 years old.
but she said that we can be also friends.
i told her that i want that we will talk not only in the concervatry, but outside of it also.
3 days ago, i've got her e-mail address.
first: if she have a boyfriend, and i only her friend, what i can't do to her and this boyfriend can do?
and now i don't know what i'll write to her in the e-mail.
yesterday the summer vacation has begon.
can i for example advice zohar to me?
kamochek.