Re: a little hellp

Hi.
I'd not do that, kamochek, you'd get in trouble with her boyfriend.
As for listening to a woman's stomach, yeah, why not? Lol it sounds funny and is relaxing. smile Does that make me strange, yeah probably but who cares? It's me and I'm not going to change soon, well as far as I know anyway. smile
Also the heartbeat of a woman is a very nice sound. smile

But that's off topic, no kamochek you cannot listen to her stomach because if she has a boyfriend, I can't remember if she does or not, then he might not like that and she might feel uncomfortable with it. But, saying that, if she agrees, and he's OK with it.  I don't see why not, un less you take it to far with kissing and touching and hugging and listening. smile
Remember, she has a boyfriend, don't go to far, if she says it's okay. and kamochek, if she says no then that means no, don't push it otherwise, you will loos her as a friend.

Hope this helps. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jesper via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector