Fighting crime in the space race under torture

Well yes, we're picking up the news batton again after quite some time, admitedly we're now getting fat and lazy so that batton feels rather heavy but never mind I'm sure we'll struggle through somehow.
check of the new releases room will show a huge range of games on offer, from browser games to betas of upcoming games, here are just a few highlights.

First off Blindfold racer, has been released for the Iphone, this is a short fast action where you drive a car through various obstacles from trolls to fences, trying to dodge around hazards and get a high score. Though the name implies it's a racing game, it's closer to an arcade title. You can Read more here on applevis or Check this topic in the new releases room

Then however we've got some news for Pc users, Crime hunter, a criminal smacking, weapon hurling side scroller of best teeth knocking out traddition is under development by new developer masonarm. Find out more and download the first concept demo in This topic

Then, the violence doesn't stop, particularly the nasty, religious inquisitorial violence of Father Nicholas Eymerich, main character of the amazingly awsome Inquisitor game from Ticanblu and Rising pixel. Now, Father Eymerich is back and in severe trouble, dragged off to the dungeons of a castle and accused of herasy he will need to make his way through dark and twisty little passages (which probably would all look the same accept it's rather dark), to recover a lost book and free several prisoners. This all takes place in Inquisitor's heartbeat, the new game in the inquisitor series. Rather than being a puzzle solving adventure game like the previous title, this one is a maze game where careful navigation and good orientation is needed. The game has now been translated into English and is available for Mac and Pc with an Ios version coming soon. You can Find out more and buy the game here on the developer's site and also offer any questions or comments in the several topics in our new releases room, ---- obviously the Inquisition are still good at making people talk!

But a long time in the future in a galaxy, ---- mmm, close bye, we have spaceeship trading and dodging of nasty aliens in Valiant Galaxy's first new title, Traders of known space. This is a simple, but deceptively addictive spaceship trading game in wich you fly between five or six planets, dodging nasty aliens or close encounters of the terminal kind, trying to turn a prophit as you buy and sell various goods. The game has two modes, a simple map mode where you look around and move your ship on the 1 0 x 10 galaxy grid, and a menu mode where you do things like buy and sell, or decide how best to get out of combat situations. With detailed management of your ship's systems and some unexpected encounters, though this is a simple free title, it'll certainly keep people busy for a while, especially considdering that several more games set in the same universe, most noteably the eagerly anticipated turn based space battle game interceptor are just around the corner from Valiant galaxy.

The game is available for all sizes of windows, and can be downloaded for free On the valiant galaxy site and feel free to leave comments in This topic

Hopefully this is the start of more news posts, though for lots of other news, check our new releases room.

Happy gaming!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : masonarm1999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : mtg_studios via Audiogames-reflector