Re: sorry

I very strongly doubt that this was anything more than luck.

Because here's the thing, right? If an enemy of a particular type was unreasonably weak for no good reason, and other less-than-savoury things were said about their nationality, then it's possible to infer racism.

But that's...really not what we have here. The game is just a silly mess of stats, back stories that don't make sense, and randomness. The easy fight could just as easily have been any other race.

Now, if someone wants to prove somehow that the Turk's stats are much lower than everyone else, that would definitely be peculiar, and something to wonder about. But at worst, I'd just roll my eyes and dismiss the game at that point.