Tolkien Muds

Has anyone played the various Tolkien-themed Muds?
I know of The Two Towers, and Mume, but I imagine there are others, and I am wondering about your opinions of the different ones.
I am specifically looking for one that doesn't require you to rent or drop equipment on logout, but it seems like the ones I've looked at require it.
So any thoughts or suggestions for a great Mud in this particular universe?