Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Injustice 1 works fine at least for me. Wish I could test if mk11 works on pc, but I don't have the steam version and I only have it on Xbox. Injustice 1 crashes like hell on Xbox though so that's that.
MAslow, you open settings in remote play for windows, select sign in, sign in with your psn, after that adjust the quality and framerate settings to your liking, get out of the settings screen by pressing okay or close or something, turn on your ps4, make sure that you have your account signed in or that you are not on another person's profile and click start on the remote play app.
The app should find your ps4 and if it doesn't open settings on your ps4, go to something like remote play connections, press add a device and input the code shown on the ps4 screen to the remote play app.
Typing this out really quickly so if anything doesn't make a lot of sense ask. My internet's pretty shitty, but if anyone would like to do some matches on Xbox I'd be up for some.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ksapergia via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ksapergia via Audiogames-reflector