Re: sarah 1.2

Moderation!

No Camochek, that is not what the development room is for, it is for people who are making games to share code examples, ask for advice and bug test things, requests to try games or questions about when games are coming out don't belong in the development room, so I'm moving the topic.

I will also add that while I am curious myself about what has happened to Sarah 1.2, I suspect it is way beyond the rough development stage.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector