Re: sarah 1.2

Hello,
If you would like to see the kind of games we are uploading, you can look at the creating .exe files of pygame projects thread, I've posted a pre-alfa version of my game for people to test with the compression software so people can download it and fiddle with it in order to help in creating a .exe of the game.
That is the most you will see on this forum. It is only for developers and the other rooms are for Betas. If you read this forum, there may be a version like what I posted in the py2exe thread, but it is very buggy and not worth playing yet.
I do have a game I posted for example purposes in some of the other threads and whatnot, but I did post those in the new releases room. What you'll get here is the source-code for those games.
If you wish to comment on the playability of those games, post your comments in the new releases room.
If you wish to start development of your own games, please feel free to post your questions and pre-al fa copies to make sure people are able to play them on all their systems.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : burak via Audiogames-reflector