Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

I've wondered (and have asked before, I think) what a full team of Artisoul would look like. What kind of moves would each one have. I've got some that tend toward strength and others that have good magic attack. I've mostly put gimmick moves on them like implant and deSoul and ultrascent to insure they don't miss. This was mentioned on here before which is where I got the idea, but ultrascent and then either execution, soul ripper, or both. This is cheesy as hell, and it works on anything that's not a boss. Maybe I should get serious with these and try to make a team that can cover absolutely everything and put up screens and toss in status and the like.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector