Re: microsoft seams to be providing win7 updates to accessibility users!

Back when computers came with driver discs, it wasn't an issue, just reinstall if you had to, pop your disks in and install everything. But without that, finding drivers is annoying sometimes. There are paid solutions that will do it all for you, but your best bet is to go to the OEM's website and search by model. If you're lucky, you can go right down the line and get them all. If not, you'll have to go based on your motherboard and get all the peripherals second. I'm so glad to be done with that whole process. I generally reinstall windows once a year or close enough, so it's best that I can just get up and running without worrying about drivers.