Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

Jade, just as a matter of fun, you could write something entertaining on dragons ... let's call this How to Train Your Dragon, Manamon style. When I'm not sure about training I just level, load up with silver tonics and distribute evenly. So far, it's resulted in a Dragomier with about 300 health max and sheet rock defenses, though the others aren't so bad. Bolanteril  is fun to play with ... just send him out and watch your opponents try to destroy a stone wall. That hits back. Very, very hard.

ALso, on the third level of the catacombs, and spent a goodly amount of time down there trying to find a black matter husk. It would be nice to know the method behind the madness that's the catacombs and the swamp. All I can remember at this point is the the entrance to F3 is in a generally southward direction, and I got to F3 in a rather short time. Probably missed a bunch of items, but oh well. Now just three more floors to go--still haven't found my way to F4. Incidentally I have Salvahound with me; I started by levelling but levelling down there while trying to deal with the maze is tiring.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector