Re: blind accessible NON-APPLE smart phones

@dongargon, Agreed. If you're even considering another touch-screen device, it seems you'll have to keep training for now. And while  there are emerging Android solutions with keypads, I've often found them to be clunky, out-of-date and slow. I wouldn't even want to test how long for me to send an alpha-numeric message, and I do know how it's generally done (press 2 twice for A, press 2 thrice for B, press 2 four times for C, yada-yada-yada). When I've looked at modern phones with keypads, they're either too expensive for mid-grade quality and features at best, and if they are cheap, they're even worse due to the keypad.
So, what should you take away from this? If you desperately need a phone, with all the money in the world, but you don't happen to spend much time with a touch-screen, and you don't do much with it (phone calls, weather, messaging, ETC), grab the Blind Shell I guess?
Ideally, I look for these following features in a new phone:
Runs Android 9 or above.
With brightness at 0%, screen reader built-in curtain mode enabled, and careful use over Wifi, Bluetooth, NFC, and data, the battery to last me at least 3 days. Now this is possible cause I own a phone that literally has, "power", in the title.
Mid-tier or above chip set.
4G mobile data or above.
Is new, supporting updates for 1/2 years (feature, and 3 and above (security).
Display, I generally stick around the 6in area.
Can someone please say that they've seen a keypad phone with some or all of these features by the way?